The Flock – Birth – 4yrs
KidVenture – 5yrs thru 3rd Grade
Club 45 – 4th & 5th Grades Preteen Ministry
Victory Students – 6th -12th Grades Youth Ministry
Description of Duties
THE VISION OF NEXGEN MINISTRIES:
- Create and maintain the spiritual vision of all NexGen Ministries under the supervision of the
Elder Leadership Team of Victory Church. NOTE: The vision of NexGen Ministries should
include all areas of children's and youth ministries.
- Be sure the NexGen Ministry Vision includes discipleship, fellowship, worship, and missions.
- Conduct annual evaluations of NexGen Ministries performance, review of mission & vision
with the Senior Pastor of Victory Church.
THE SHEPHERDING OF NEXGEN MINISTRIES:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive discipleship strategy with clear and accessible next
steps that moves kids and students from ‘attender' to ‘disciple of Jesus Christ".
- Seek out opportunities to build relationships with VC kids and students (Examples: school
campus, sports events, in the community, etc.)
- Have open lines of communication with parents/guardians of NexGen Students including
monthly emails, social media, Sunday announcements, etc.
THE ADMINISTRATION OF NEXGEN MINISTRIES:
- Help set and oversee NexGen Ministry budgets to steward our resources wisely.
- Be the central point of contact for all NexGen curriculum development, including any
- Fulfill essential pastoral needs, including but not limited to, weekend pastoral duties, event
assignments, weddings, and funerals, etc.
THE VOLUNTEERS OF NEXGEN MINISTRIES:
- Lead, support, and supervise team leaders for VC Kids, VC Preteens, and VC Students.
- Fulfill the scheduling needs of VC NexGen Ministries. This includes recruiting, training, and
regularly scheduling our volunteer teams.
- Work closely with team volunteers to create a welcoming, friendly, engaging esthetically
pleasing environment that kids and students want to be a part of.
This is a FULL TIME Ministry Position: The time required to fulfill these duties requires full time status including some nights and most weekends.
A disciple of Jesus Christ who embodies a growing relationship with the Lord and
demonstrates a love for Christ and passion for serving His kingdom.
A clear calling to Next Generations Ministries. (This includes infants all the way thought high
school aged students.)
A lifestyle congruent with the biblical qualifications for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2;
5 or more years of experience in Student Ministry and or Children's Ministry is preferred.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Christian ministry, biblical studies, or related field is preferred.
Applicant needs to be a team player with outgoing personality, administratively organized with
a strong work ethic, and commitment to excellence.
Creative teaching and innovative thinking about ministering to the Gen Z generation.
Computer operational skills
Social Media – (Facebook & Instagram)
Not required, but beneficial